PM Exchange Rates
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I withdraw funds directly into Bitcoin?
Yes, you can. The Perfect Money system offers direct withdrawals from your PMB account to your Bitcoin account.
To withdraw funds from your PMB account into your Bitcoin account, you need to create a withdrawal order by going to the "Withdrawal" section and clicking on the “Bitcoin” button. Next, you should click "Create a new withdrawal application". On the opened page you will enter the account number you want to use for your withdrawal, the Bitcoin-address to which you want to transfer the money and the amount transferred. Click on "Preview" to check if everything is correct and confirm the payment.
How do I enable notifications?
You can enable them in the "Settings" section of your account. Go to the "Notifications" section to configure a wide range of notifications and to indicate the e-mail where you would like to receive them.
Read more Q & A »
Money Security center
Democratic approach of Perfect Money payment system enables every Customer to decide
independently which security settings he needs to use for his account. Every customer
of PM makes a compromise with himself and chooses his own edge of convenience
of use and protection of his account from non-authorized view or use.
Secure your account with Perfect
Functionality and normal operation of Perfect Money is maintained
by safety system and set of protection means. However, security department of Perfect Money considers necessary to warn every customer about possible threats and intensively asks everybody to be more careful with his accounts.
Be aware of any hacker activities! For your own security keep your firewall and Anti-Virus program working, watch out for key-loggers, spoofed website, and the URL in address line should always be
- Please keep your passwords and access codes far from strangers. See about protecting the access to all your data that can be used for authentication user in PM.
- Don't forget to change your password for system entry as frequently as it is possible.
- Don't trust your password to the third parties
- Keep in mind, we never ask you to send your passwords and access codes to us by e-mail.
- Be careful with electronic mail and don't open messages from unknown
senders. Don't answer such messages. They may contain viruses which
can enter your computer and send to swindlers all the information necessary
to get the access into your account.
- Don't download unknown programs even if they offer to reinforce the protection of your computer. Such programs may contain malware, adware, viruses, exploits, bots.
- We recommend you to use all protection tools provided by PM itself as far as it is possible.
- In case of any questions don't hesitate to address Support Service of Perfect Money.