PM Exchange Rates
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the differences between a Premium level account and a Partner account?
A Premium account is the account with exclusive features, especially when it relates to customer support. This type of status is awarded at the end of the first year or upon reaching a certain level of turnover in the account. A client has a right to submit a special application to upgrade his/her status. Having your status as Premium also offers reduced service fees as compared to a Normal status. Please note that Premium account service fee is similar to the verified accounts.
A Partner account is also a privileged type of account which is usually opened by a representative of a payment system, an exchange or a currency exchange service. The award of this status is a sole decision of the Perfect Money Administration. This status helps companies who do business online to optimize B2B payment processing.
How much does the Identity Check option cost?
This option is free.
Read more Q & A »
Money Security center
Democratic approach of Perfect Money payment system enables every Customer to decide
independently which security settings he needs to use for his account. Every customer
of PM makes a compromise with himself and chooses his own edge of convenience
of use and protection of his account from non-authorized view or use.
Secure your account with Perfect
Functionality and normal operation of Perfect Money is maintained
by safety system and set of protection means. However, security department of Perfect Money considers necessary to warn every customer about possible threats and intensively asks everybody to be more careful with his accounts.
Be aware of any hacker activities! For your own security keep your firewall and Anti-Virus program working, watch out for key-loggers, spoofed website, and the URL in address line should always be
- Please keep your passwords and access codes far from strangers. See about protecting the access to all your data that can be used for authentication user in PM.
- Don't forget to change your password for system entry as frequently as it is possible.
- Don't trust your password to the third parties
- Keep in mind, we never ask you to send your passwords and access codes to us by e-mail.
- Be careful with electronic mail and don't open messages from unknown
senders. Don't answer such messages. They may contain viruses which
can enter your computer and send to swindlers all the information necessary
to get the access into your account.
- Don't download unknown programs even if they offer to reinforce the protection of your computer. Such programs may contain malware, adware, viruses, exploits, bots.
- We recommend you to use all protection tools provided by PM itself as far as it is possible.
- In case of any questions don't hesitate to address Support Service of Perfect Money.