PM Exchange Rates
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I withdraw money via the Credit Exchange?
In fact, lending money through the Credit Exchange is not considered a withdrawal. You simply transfer your money to borrowers, and later get it back with an interest.
If you want to become a lender, you need to create a loan offer. To start a loan proposal, you need to go to the Credit Exchange and click "Give a loan".
On the opened page, fill out your loan offer by specifying the account you want to use, the amount proposed for a loan, the interest rate, the loan term, a way of loan processing, the loan purpose and the comment. Once you are done, click on the ‘Preview’ button and check all the information entered. If you are sure that everything is correct, click on "Create a new loan proposal" to confirm, or on the "Back" button to make any corrections.Your loan proposal will be added to the existing list of proposals - https://perfectmoney.is/credits/deals_give.html
How do I borrow money?
To obtain a loan you need to create a loan application or to look through a list of existing loan proposals; you might find the one you like. If you fail to find an offer that meets your needs, you can create your own loan application.
To create your own application, you need to go to the “Credit Exchange” section and click “Get a loan”.
On the opened page please specify the account in which you want to receive your loan, the requested amount, the interest rate, the loan term, purpose of the loan and the comment. Once you are done, click on the “Preview” button and check all the information entered. If you are sure that everything is correct, click on "Create a new loan application" to confirm, or on the "Back" button to make any corrections.
After it is created, your application will be listed here https://perfectmoney.is/credits/deals_take.html
Read more Q & A »
Money Security center
Democratic approach of Perfect Money payment system enables every Customer to decide
independently which security settings he needs to use for his account. Every customer
of PM makes a compromise with himself and chooses his own edge of convenience
of use and protection of his account from non-authorized view or use.
Secure your account with Perfect
Functionality and normal operation of Perfect Money is maintained
by safety system and set of protection means. However, security department of Perfect Money considers necessary to warn every customer about possible threats and intensively asks everybody to be more careful with his accounts.
Be aware of any hacker activities! For your own security keep your firewall and Anti-Virus program working, watch out for key-loggers, spoofed website, and the URL in address line should always be
- Please keep your passwords and access codes far from strangers. See about protecting the access to all your data that can be used for authentication user in PM.
- Don't forget to change your password for system entry as frequently as it is possible.
- Don't trust your password to the third parties
- Keep in mind, we never ask you to send your passwords and access codes to us by e-mail.
- Be careful with electronic mail and don't open messages from unknown
senders. Don't answer such messages. They may contain viruses which
can enter your computer and send to swindlers all the information necessary
to get the access into your account.
- Don't download unknown programs even if they offer to reinforce the protection of your computer. Such programs may contain malware, adware, viruses, exploits, bots.
- We recommend you to use all protection tools provided by PM itself as far as it is possible.
- In case of any questions don't hesitate to address Support Service of Perfect Money.