PM Exchange Rates
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I borrow money?
To obtain a loan you need to create a loan application or to look through a list of existing loan proposals; you might find the one you like. If you fail to find an offer that meets your needs, you can create your own loan application.
To create your own application, you need to go to the “Credit Exchange” section and click “Get a loan”.
On the opened page please specify the account in which you want to receive your loan, the requested amount, the interest rate, the loan term, purpose of the loan and the comment. Once you are done, click on the “Preview” button and check all the information entered. If you are sure that everything is correct, click on "Create a new loan application" to confirm, or on the "Back" button to make any corrections.
After it is created, your application will be listed here https://perfectmoney.is/credits/deals_take.html
How do I verify an account?
To verify your account, please go to "Settings" and choose "Verification management”.
The verification procedure consists of 3 steps.
First, you need to verify your name. To confirm your name, you need to upload a scanned copy of your ID (passport or driving license) into the form provided. Later our company employees will personally compare the name in your account with the name in the documents. If the information matches, your name will be verified. If your document is not in English, you should provide a notarized translation.
The second step includes address verification. To verify your address, you need to provide a scanned copy of your utility bill with your name and address printed on it. Utility bills are bills for water, gas or electricity consumption sent to your home address by a local service company. If the document is not in English, you should provide a notarized translation.
The last step is to verify your phone number. Please accept a phone call from Perfect Money and write down a code provided by an automated system. Next enter this code into the form on the website. If the code is, the status of your phone number will change to “verified”.
Read more Q & A »
Money Security center
Democratic approach of Perfect Money payment system enables every Customer to decide
independently which security settings he needs to use for his account. Every customer
of PM makes a compromise with himself and chooses his own edge of convenience
of use and protection of his account from non-authorized view or use.
Secure your account with Perfect
Functionality and normal operation of Perfect Money is maintained
by safety system and set of protection means. However, security department of Perfect Money considers necessary to warn every customer about possible threats and intensively asks everybody to be more careful with his accounts.
Be aware of any hacker activities! For your own security keep your firewall and Anti-Virus program working, watch out for key-loggers, spoofed website, and the URL in address line should always be
- Please keep your passwords and access codes far from strangers. See about protecting the access to all your data that can be used for authentication user in PM.
- Don't forget to change your password for system entry as frequently as it is possible.
- Don't trust your password to the third parties
- Keep in mind, we never ask you to send your passwords and access codes to us by e-mail.
- Be careful with electronic mail and don't open messages from unknown
senders. Don't answer such messages. They may contain viruses which
can enter your computer and send to swindlers all the information necessary
to get the access into your account.
- Don't download unknown programs even if they offer to reinforce the protection of your computer. Such programs may contain malware, adware, viruses, exploits, bots.
- We recommend you to use all protection tools provided by PM itself as far as it is possible.
- In case of any questions don't hesitate to address Support Service of Perfect Money.